Tinyroots Horticultural Pumice Additive for Bonsai Soil. 100% Pure - No Dyes, No Chemicals. Mined is the USA.
- TINYROOTS. Used by professionals at Bonsai Outlet, New England Bonsai, Kaikou School of Bonsai, and it’s the brand trusted by Independent Garden Centers.
- READY TO USE. Our pumice is sifted, hand Mixed, Dried, and Bagged. This is Professional Grade Pumice Sifted to a Uniform Size & Dust Free.
- TRUST THE EXPERTS. This is the Pumice we use on most of our specimen trees such as our Imported White Pines.
- AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE SIZE. Our Aggregates are available in multiple sizes and ship in RESEABLE STAND UP POUCH. Use what you need, and reseal the pouch for future use. No mistaking what’s inside the pouch or spilling it.
- 100% Money-Back. Satisfaction Guarantee if you and not satisfied.
Pumice is IDEAL FOR PLANT HEALTH. It Promotes Excellent Drainage & Water Retention, Maintains Moisture While Allowing Air Into the Roots
ALL NATURAL: 100% Pure Volcanic Pumice - NO Artificial Coloring, NO Dyes, NO Chemicals.
Our 3/8 – 1/4" pumice is ideal for soil mix's to improve the drainage of bonsai and other container plants. Our pumice is a natural volcanic product... no rocks, roots or other debris.
- Pumice is one of the best additive to soil mix for Bonsai, cactus and succulent.
- It helps retain moisture and improves drainage.
- All our pumice have been sieved to discard dust and tiny particles.