BioGold Imported Fertilizer
Biogold contains several types of natural bacteria for a slow but steady release of organic nutrients without disrupting soil chemistry (NPK 5.5/6.5/3.5)
There’s a perfect balance of plant nutrients and trace elements that stimulate flowering and higher yields, and as opposed to traditional fertilizers that carry an odor, any smell will disappear after the first watering. Biogold also deters pests, mildew and worms.
Biogold is a complete fertilizer and is specifically formulated for Bonsai, but will also work really well with all a wide range of plants.
Directions: scatter pellets across the soil surface and then water. The pellets will provide a slow, continuous release over the course of two months with subsequent watering.
The recommended dose is 5 pieces for every 5 inches of pot size.
Developed by Mr. Kyuzo Murata of Kyuka-en Bonsai Nursery with his original formula and produced under the supervision of Dr. Kazuo Yamaguchi, Professor of Ibaragi University. BIO-GOLD is the best organic fertilizer using Bio-Technology. It has the three essential elements Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potash and micronutrients to produce a balanced fertilizer.
- Triangular Pellets - Will not roll off the pot.
- Cleaner - Does not attract insects, no damage from birds and no mold growth.
- Time release fertilizer - will not harm plants and constantly feeds them.
- NPK 5.5:6:3 Minor Elements: Iron .12%, Copper 50mg/kg, Molybdenum 27 mg/kg, Sulfur S .5%
- Note: Pellets are purchased in bulk and repackaged for consumption.