Bonsai Tree Soil - Conifer Blend
The perfect soil for junipers, Japanese black pines, Japanese white pines, cedar, cypress, and all other conifers. When it comes to choosing bonsai soil, using right blend is important. That’s why we only carry soils blended exclusively by Tinyroots.
The soil you use affects rooting, feeding, watering and transpiration; it is where half your tree lives so this is our second biggest consideration in maintaining your bonsai.
- TINYROOTS - Used by professionals at Bonsai Outlet, New England Bonsai, Kaikou School of Bonsai, and it’s the brand trusted by Independent Garden Centers.
- READY TO USE - Our soil is double-sifted, hand Mixed, Dried, and Bagged.
- FORMULATED BY PROFESSIONAL - All of our soil products are state inspected and tested on a regular basis in order to comply with multi-state regulations. We ACTUALLY use the soil we sell. Our soil provides the plant support, moisture & drainage Bonsai trees need.
- TRUST THE EXPERTS - This is the soil we use on most of our specimen trees such as our Imported White Pines. Some customer ONLY use our Premium Soil on ALL their trees.
- A mix of 100% pumice
- Expanded slate
- Lava rock,
- Horticultural Charcoal.
- It's hand mixed, dried, and bagged.
Conifer Blend Soil Benefits:
- Pre-sifted by hand and ready to use
- Won't wash away with watering
- Supports proper moisture and drainage
- Optimal water penetration to roots
- Maximizes fertilizer uptake
- Will never break down or compact