Tinyroots Bonsai Tree Soil - Shohin Blend
Similar to the Original Premium Mix, but sized appropriately for smaller Shohin Trees. All ingredients have been sifted to remove any dust and has been carefully blended. Made with high quality two line Akadama imported from Japan. Akadama is ideal for water retention, aeration, and root development. The lava rock is very porous and aids with drainage and water retention. Since there is no organic components in this mix, you will need to feed your trees appropriately. This soil mix is specifically designed for your Shohin Bonsai tree.
- TINYROOTS. Used by professionals at Bonsai Outlet, New England Bonsai, Kaikou School of Bonsai, and it’s the brand trusted by Independent Garden Centers.
- READY TO USE. Our soil is double-sifted, hand Mixed, Dried, and Bagged.
- FORMULATED BY PROFESSIONAL. All of our soil products are state inspected and tested on a regular basis in order to comply with multi-state regulations. We ACTUALLY use the soil we sell. Our soil provides the plant support, moisture & drainage Bonsai trees need.
- TRUST THE EXPERTS. This is the soil we use on most of our specimen trees such as our Imported White Pines. Some customer ONLY use our Premium Soil on ALL their trees.
- AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE SIZE. Our Ready-To-Use soils are available in multiple sizes and ship in RESEABLE STAND UP POUCH. Use what you need, and reseal the pouch for future use. No mistaking what’s inside the pouch or spilling it.
Ingredients: Triple-Sifted Akadama, Red Lava Rock, & Pumice